Quite undemonstrative and introvert, Virgo-born individuals represent waters that run deep. To be exact, what are the characteristics of a Virgo? If you were born between August 24th and September 23rd, your zodiac symbol is represented by a woman. Thanks to Mercury, the ruler of this Earth sign, Virgos are quite rational, practical, and intelligent people, but they also have a shy, naive personality.
Free Online Psychic Readings…!
Get the Psychic Reading Chat Immediately!
Virgo is the sixth sign of the zodiac and is exactly symbolized by the Virgin. Those born under this sun sign have perfection-oriented worldview making them extremely efficient and diligent workers. However, they can be being so picky and critical in every aspect – their “attention to detail,” in fact, is only for a reason: helping people with their problems. Virgos were born to serve as they have a good understanding of human nature, and, more than any other sign, it gives them great joy. Despite their hypercritical nature, the sturdy Virgo always knows how to get the job done, correctly.
By the way, what are Virgo personality traits? Virgo is a sign often misunderstood – not because they lack the ability to express, but because they won’t accept their feelings as true when opposed to reason. The symbol of the Virgin may be used for this sign to show its cool and disciplined nature.
- Positive traits: Loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, practical
- Negative traits: Shyness, worry, over-critical, skeptical, inflexible
Virgo is an Earth sign, fitting perfectly between Taurus and Capricorn. People of this sign have a strong character and are prone to conservative, well-organized things as well as a lot of practicality in their everyday life. They have an organized life. Even when it goes chaos, their goals still have strictly defined borders in their mind. Their mind can’t stop working because these individuals keep trying to analyze everything, constantly thinking to figure things out. In reality, they make great friends and essential helpmates due to their reliable personality.
Here are top 5 for Virgo zodiac sign characteristics, check below:
- Perfectionist – Constantly seeking perfection in everything, from career to hobby, Virgo is definitely the perfectionist of the zodiac. They expect a lot from themselves and from people and things around them. They can seem overbearing and controlling or even fussy and picky at time.
- Over-critical – Because of their desire for perfection, Virgo is overly-critical. They have an exact picture in their heads as to how things should be; thus, they can get lost in details.
- Practical – Virgo are very much in touch with the reality instead of wandering in the fantasy world. Their biggest strength is the practical approach to things, people and projects. They are straight thinkers who good at solving problems logically.
- Conservative – Conservative and conventional, Virgo find it difficult to accept modern ideas. They are prone to skepticism and prefer to take their time thinking intensely in their mind instead of taking spontaneous or hasty decisions.
- Reserved – Virgo presents a calm and collected exterior making them shy and quiet toward the world. The cool exterior is combined with a very sensitive interior; this is their defense mechanism to avoid exposing any emotional vulnerability and getting hurt.
Generally, what are the characteristics of a Virgo? The Virgo-born great strength is in their practicality, sharp mind and attention to detail. They can be picky…so what is the matter? When it comes to the willingness to serve, you do need a Virgo in your life.
Send this post to your friends: